Hellooo Hump Day! Hope you have a great one.. Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Bonehead Of The Day:
Oh Florida! Local 10 News claims they caught at least five police cars from three different agencies using their emergency lights to to a bakery for breakfast. One of the officers blocked traffic so all the police officers could enjoy breakfast together. “It was poor judgment on their behalf,” Miami-Dade police Maj. Nancy Perez told Local 10 News. “They understand and their supervisors will be taking action.” Source: Local10News
GM Making Cars That Will Stop Distracted Driving?
GM really doesn't want you to text and drive. The car company will supposedly install eye and head sensors in their next generation of cars.
The news was first reported in the "Financial Times," which claims sources familiar with the project confirm the plan. GM has signed a deal with Seeing Machines to buy somewhere near 500-thousand tracking devices that'll be used to detect signs of distraction, like rotation of the head or blink frequency.
The car company hasn't commented on the news, but the total effect would be to prevent activities that cause distracted driving, like texting.
Source: "Financial Times"
They'll Never Forget This Wedding!
A groom in Pittsburgh couldn't even wait until his wedding was over to hit on other women. The "New York Post" is reporting 33-year-old Mark Williams got "handsy" with a pregnant waitress aboard his wedding cruise reception.
Reports say he tried to pour alcohol down her throat. Understandably, the waitress called her boyfriend as the boat docked. The boyfriend came and ended up getting into a fight with the groom, along with the groom's brother, former state trooper David Williams, and a third man.
The Williams brothers were each arrested. The boyfriend wasn't criminally charged. The bride has yet to comment, but something tells me this wasn't how she imagined her wedding day.
Source: "New York Post"
- Anne Jackson (“Gunsmoke,” “The Shining,” “The Secret Life of An American Wife” (FAST FACT: She was married to actor Eli Wallach from 1948 until his death in June 2014 making their 66-year marriage one of the longest in Hollywood history) – 88
- Ashley Jones (“The Bold & The Beautiful” “True Blood”) – 38
- Costas Mandylor (“Mobsters,” "Picket Fences," “Saw”)– 52
- Valerie Perrine (“Superman,” “Electric Horseman”) (FAST FACTS: She began her career as a Las Vegas showgirl, and made her screen debut as the soft-core porn actress Montana Wildhack) – 71
- Charlie Sheen (“Major League,” “Spin City,” “Wall Street,” “Platoon,” “Two and a Half Men,” “Anger Management”) – 49
- Steve Schirripa (“Casino,” “The Sopranos,” “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”) – 57
- Nick Wechsler (“Roswell,” “Team Knight Rider”) – 36
- The late Eileen Brennan (1932 – 2013)…she would have been 82
- The late Kitty Carlisle-Hart (“To Tell The Truth”) (1910 – 2007)
- Grand Funk Railroad’s Don Brewer – 66
- The Beach Boys’ Al Jardine – 72
- Sum 41’s Jason McCaslin – 34
- LMFAO’s Red Foo (given name Stefan Kendal Gordy) (FAST FACTS: The son of Berry Gordy, Jr., he went to school with GoonRock and will.i.am, and began his career as a producer and song writer at age 22) – 39
- Hollywood Undead’s Charlie Scene – 29
- The Sex Pistols’ Steve Jones – 59
- Disturbed’s Mike Wengren – 43
- Snowboarder and Skateboarder Shaun White (FAST FACTS: He dazzled crowds at Vancouver in 2010, winning the gold medal for the halfpipe. He holds the X-Games records for gold medals and highest overall medal count, and has won 10 ESPY Awards.) – 28
- The late car manufacturer Ferdinand Porsche (FAST FACTS: He created the Volkswagen Beetle and the early Porsche cars. He also created the first electric hybrid automobile. During WWII, he helped design and build Germany's fearsome tanks.) (1875 – 1951)
Video Of The Day:
This Movie Looks Awesome.