Happy Hump Day.. Yesterday was a fun day, enjoyed talking with Jason Mewes of "Clerks", "Mallrats", "Chasing Amy" and so many more great movies. I didn't get a chance to post it here yesterday, so i'm posting it today.. Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q. Over $83K is spent here every minute. Where?
Bonehead Of The Day:
Today's Bonehead comes from Fort Walton Beach, Florida, which proves that while the cops take all thefts seriously, they take donut thefts VERY seriously. It seems Bozo Edward Hogan was visiting the local Wal-Mart when he spotted a particularly tasty looking donut in the display case. He picked it up and headed back to the sporting goods department, where he looked at a laser sight before heading to the garden department, donut still in hand. He then exited the store through the plant section where he was confronted by security officers. He refused to give back the donut and when he became aggressive, the cops were called. He’s been charged with resisting arrest and theft. No word on what happened to the donut.
Bonehead Of The Day #2
Thanks to Bozo News Hawk Glenn Winkey for sending in our Bozo for today from the International File in New South Wales, Australia, where the cops stopped a car containing three bozos at a DUI checkpoint. After administering a breathalyzer, the cops hauled the driver off to jail for DUI. No problem, one of the other bozos slid over into the drivers seat and they continued on their way. But not for very far, as the cops pulled them over again, and again the driver failed the test and was hauled off to jail. That leaves us only one bozo in the car…and what does he do? He gets behind the wheel and drives off, of course. As you might have guessed, the cops pulled him over, and yep, he failed, too. One little, two little, three little bozos, all in jail.
After Cabbage Patch Kids Comes Simply The Cabbage.. Weird
Lonely teenagers in China who feel life is pointless and who struggle to find friends have taken to befriending the lowly vegetables as the perfect, undemanding companions.
And the sight of them out 'walking' the cabbages in a bid to battle loneliness is the latest way of meeting someone new - as cabbage walkers use their weird pets as a way to start up conversations with each other.
Tell If You Are Attractive With A Simple Finger Test
How can you tell if you’re good looking? With just this simple ‘finger test’, apparently…
If your lips touch your finger after you put it against your chin and nose then you are officially attractive, according to the exam.
The ‘Beauty and Ugliness Identification Method’, as it’s also known, recently became popular on Chinese social network Weibo, with celebrities even trying it out.
Utah Couple Arrested For Getting It On On Front Lawn Of Church
SALT LAKE CITY, May 6 (UPI) -- A Utah couple was arrested on Saturday when a wedding attendee contacted the cops after seeing the 60-year-old woman and 56-year-old man having sex on the front lawn of at Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
A wedding guest “ran into the road” to stop Salt Lake City Police Department Officer Rich Stone as he was driving by in his cruiser.
When Stone approached Sandra Kruser and Wilson Benally on the lawn, he “physically saw the sex act,” the Smoking Gun reported. Stone noted that Benally “had his tongue and finger inside of Ms. Krusen’s vagina.”
Kruser and Benally, who were not part of the wedding, initially ignored Stone when he asked them to stop copulating and he had to separate them himself.
After the incident, which was seen by “four children in the wedding party,” Kruser and Benally were arrested for gross lewdness and public intoxication
Drunken British Woman Arrested For Loud Sex On Flight
LAS VEGAS , May 6 (UPI) -- A British woman, who was flying with her parents, is probably feeling pretty low after she was busted for being too loud while joining the mile-high club on a Virgin Atlantic flight with a man she just met.
The drunken woman was handcuffed on a flight from London to Las Vegas, after attendants had to break down the restroom door, following complaints about loud sex.
"They went to the bathroom and people could hear loud noises," a passenger from the plane told the Sun. “The cabin crew forced the door open. Then she really kicked off, screaming drunken abuse. She was shackled to her seat.”
When the plane landed, the woman was hauled off of it by Metro Police. She was let go with a warning. Her name has not been released, because no arrest report was ever filed.
Virgin Atlantic spokeswoman Laura Kilroy told FOX5 that the airline doesn’t tolerate disruptive passengers.
"The safety and welfare of our passengers and crew is the airline's top priority," Kilroy said.
- Michael E. Knight (“One Life To Live’s” Tad Martin) – 55
- Traci Lords (“Blade,” “Cry Baby,” Zack and Miri Make A Porno”) – 46
- Breckin Meyer (“54,” “Clueless,” “Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare”) – 40
- Peter Reckell (“Days of Our Lives”) – 59
- Ivan Sergei (“Crossing Jordan,” “Charmed, “Body of Proof”) – 43
- The late Anne Baxter (“The Magnificent Ambersons,” “The Ten Commandments,” “Razor's Edge”) (1923 – 1985)…she would have been 91
- The late Gary Cooper (“High Noon,” “Mr. Deeds Goes to Town,” “The Pride of the Yankees,” “City Streets”) (1901 – 1961)
- The late Robert Hegyes (Epstein on “Welcome Back Kotter”) (1951 – 2012)…he would have been 63
- The late Darren McGavin (“Mike Hammer,” “A Christmas Story”) (1922 – 2006)…he would have been 92
- Motorhead’s Phil Campbell – 53
- Eagle-Eye Cherry – 46
- The Buzzcocks’ Steve Diggle – 59
- The Church’s Marty Wilson-Piper – 55
- Pinmonkey’s Rick Schell – 51
- Comedian Doug Benson – 50
- Director Amy Heckerling (“Fast Times At Ridgemont High,” “Look Who’s Talking,” “Clueless”) – 60
- The late Johannes Brahms (Virtuoso pianist and notorious perfectionist whose oeuvre included "Variations and Fugue on a Theme by Handel" and the "Saint Anthony Variations." He has been referred to as one of the "Three Bs" alongside Bach and Beethoven) (FAST FACT: He played music in brothels as a child to help keep his family afloat financially. He destroyed many of his early compositions because he was dissatisfied with their amateurish quality.) (1833 – 1897)
- The late poet Robert Browning (His best-known works include “My Last Duchess,” “The Pied Piper of Hamelin,” “Men and Women,” “The Ring and the Book”) (1812 – 1889)
- The late First Lady of Argentina Eva Peron (1919 – 1952)…she would have been 95
- The late journalist Tim Russert (1950 – 2008)…he would have been 64
- The late composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (Famous for composing "The Nutcracker" ballet, as well as numerous symphonies, concertos, operas, ballets, and chamber-music pieces) (1840 – 1893)
- The lateFootball Hall of Famer Johnny Unitas (FAST FACTS: Baltimore Colts quarterback who was known as The Golden Arm. He was selected to 10 Pro Bowls during his career and was named AP NFL MVP in 1964 and 1967.) (1933 – 2002)…he would have been 81.
My Interview With Jason Mewes:
Video Of The Day: