Good Morning! Happy Hump Day! Hope you have a great day.. Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q. 35 years ago, there were only a few hundred of these jobs left in the UK, now thanks to 1 TV show, there's about 10,000 of them. What?
Bonehead Of The Day:
Not every getaway car is a car, but rarely is it a tractor. Not only did 20-year-old Dustin D. Clouse mange to evade the cops for two hours on his tractor, but the Indiana man crossed state lines.
According to Wane.com, Police first approached Clouse about a report of vandalism while he was sitting on his tractor and he simply drove away. A two-hour low speed chase ensued...the tractor reaches up to 18mph. Clouse was eventually stopped when the tractor had some mechanical issues and stopped. He still wouldn't get off and police used a taser to get him off and take him into custody.
He's been charged with a felony fleeing and eluding. “This was an unusual pursuit, we are happy that no one from the public, Mr. Clouse, or law enforcement was injured,” stated Sheriff Grey, “law enforcement agencies from both states worked well together to bring this to a safe conclusion.” It shouldn't have been that hard...
Once a crime, always a crime: St.Louis' Archbishop Robert J. Carlson said, in court, that he is "not sure" if he knew an adult having sex with a child was "a crime or not." He did however say that he "understand[s] today it's a crime." Good, someone cleared that up for you.
5 Health Mistakes You Make Before 10 A.M.
Your routine may not be all that. So let's get it together, a.m. style. Here are some tips for doing just that.
- Don't hit the ground running. Before jumping into the shower, try hugging the knees to the chest (one at a time, then together). This will not only help warm up the muscles, but it will also get your blood flowing throughout the body so you'll feel more stable when you rise and shine.
- The more light the better. Open the shades all the way as soon as you get out of bed (or, um, as soon as you put on a bathrobe).
- Don't hold off on your treat until afternoon: Splurge on that latte on your way into the office, or take a few minutes to call your sister or maybe even do a few sun salutations, if you're into that kind of thing. Anything to perk up before the day really gets going.
- No snoozing. Seriously. Get rid of the snooze function idea regarding your alarm clock. Experts say sleeping in and dozing intermittently throws your body off schedule and will make it harder to fall asleep at night.
- Don't exercise right after waking up but eat, instead. A handful of dry cereal or half a banana on your way to out the door is just fine (and a glass of water, of course, since that last time you drank anything was probably seven hours ago).
Next time you need stop by the local sex shop for some naughty goodies beware of your surroundings. You never know who’s hanging around...like this would-be robber who came in through the ceiling!
A 34-year-old male wearing a wig, black dress, and crotch-less pants must have been “jonesing” for sex toys something awful. I mean, what else would explain him rappelling into a Brisbane, Australia sex store “Mission Impossible” style?
When the store manager heard the alarm and confronted the costumed burglar she was met with a barrage of sex toys he threw at her in a bungled attempt to get away. Marinate on that – assault by sex toy. Imagine getting injured and having to explain it to doctors.
It gets better! The dummy climbed back through the ceiling and onto the roof where he was arrested by police. He was charged with breaking and entering and possessing dangerous drugs. Wait? He was on drugs? Shocker!
Source: ABC News
Couple Busted Getting Busy Outside A Retirement Home
Think a retirement home is just for old boring farts? Not “The Villages,” a 55-and-older community in central Florida’s Sumter County. People are having drunken sex in the town’s square!
According to sheriff’s deputies, 68-year-old Margaret Ann Klemm and 49-year-old David Bobilya were “on the stage in the middle of ‘the square’…having sexual intercourse.”
Does the smell of Ben-gay really do that for you? Wow.
After complying with cops to put their clothes back on… (Thank God, because who wants to see that?), they were arrested for indecent exposure and disorderly conduct.
The lovebirds were briefly booked into the county jail on the misdemeanor counts - both were later released on $1500 bail. Ah, free to fornicate again at a neighborhood retirement community near you.
By the way, Klemm is no stranger to prison time. She was on probation after settling a DUI case four days prior to her public sex romp.
But, let’s cut Bobilya and Klemm a little slack…The Villages, does describe itself as “Florida’s Friendliest Retirement Hometown,” maybe they misunderstood what types of “friendly” were acceptable.
Source: The Smoking Gun
- Adrienne Barbeau ("Maude") (FAST FACT: Played the original Rizzo in Broadway’s “Grease”) – 69
- Peter Bergman (has played Jack Abbott on “Young & The Restless” since 1989) – 61
- Peter Dinklage (“The Station Agent,” “Death at a Funeral,” “Elf,” “Game of Thrones”) (FAST FACT: he has been a vegetarian since he was 16)– 45
- Joshua Jackson (“Fringe” “Dawson’s Creek”) – 36
- Hugh Laurie (“House”) (FAST FACT: Despite his dead-on American accent, he was born and raised in England) – 55
- Shia LeBeouf (“Transformers” “Indiana Jones”) – 28
- Gene Wilder (“Young Frankenstein” “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”) – 81
- Eugene Simon (“Game of Thrones”) – 22
- The late Ryan Dunn (member of the Jackass crew who tragically died in a car accident in 2011) (1977-2011)…he would have been 37
- The late Chad Everett (best known as Dr. Joe Gannon in TV’s “Medical Center”) – (1937-2012) …would have been 77
- Lee Brice – 35
- Costadinos “Dappy” Contostavlos – 27
- Mariana’s Trench Josh Ramsay – 29
- Bruce Robison– 48
- Rapper Lil Zane – 33
- Donnie Van Zant - 62
- NFL Hall of Famer Joe Montana (He was named Super Bowl MVP three times, selected for the Pro Bowl eight times, and chosen for the 1980s All-Decade Team) – 58
- Author Robert Munsch (the popular children’s book “The Paper Bag Princess”) – 69
- Dr. Mehmet Oz (FAST FACT: before being discovered by Oprah, Dr. Oz taught in the department of surgery at Columbia University) – 54
- Journalist Greta Van Susteren – 60
- The late Jacques Cousteau (He co-developed the Aqua-Lung, pioneered marine conservation) – (1910-1997)
- The late Vince Lombardi (Coach who led the Green Bay Packers to victory in Super Bowls I and II) – (1913-1970)
Video Of The Day:
Today's video of the day is the new trailer for Dumb & Dumber To.. Can't wait to see it!