Happy Hump Day! How's your week going so far? Hopefully it's going fast, I know mine is.. Don't forget to listen for your chance to win tickets to see The Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo, plus you have another chance to register and win online here at kg95.com.. Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q. According to a new study 15% of men have done this to their dog (pet), what?
A. Dress them up!
Bonehead Of The Day:
A security company hired to transport money from New Jersey casino Revel has some forgetful drivers. An armored car drove off with nearly $21-thousand left on the roof of the car. Not surprisingly, it's unclear where and when the bag of money fell off. Congrats to the lucky driver who finds that jackpot. Source: UPI
Nothing Tastes Better Than Urine Flavored Chocolate
Got $133-thousand and a sweet tooth? A completely chocolate bathroom can be yours. That's right, a chocolate bathtub, chocolate sink, chocolate toilet, and even a chocolate bidet can all be yours. All items come with a calorie count, in case you get hungry. Is this a hoax? Maybe. Will there be people dumb enough to try and buy a chocolate bath tub? Definitely. Source: BathroomSweets.com
- Amy Adams (“Catch Me If You Can,” “The Master”) – 40
- Joan Allen (“Nixon,” “The Cubicle”) – 58
- Ben Barnes (“The Chronicles of Narnia,” “The Big Wedding”) – 33
- Misha Collins (“Supernatural,” “Without a Trace”) – 40
- Brant Daugherty (“Pretty Little Liars”) – 29
- Billy Gardell (“Mike & Molly,” “You, Me and Dupree”) – 45
- Andrew Garfield (“Boy A,” “The Amazing Spiderman”) – 31
- Peter Horton (“Thirtysomething,” “The Wonder Years”) – 61
- Liana Liberato (“Trust,” “Stuck in Love”) – 19
- James Marsters (“Buffy the Vampire Slayer”) – 52
- Sylvester Mccoy (“Doctor Who”) – 71
- Alex Newell (Wade on “Glee”) – 22
- John Noble (“Fringe,” “The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King”) – 66
- Meghan Ory (“Once Upon a Time,” “The Darklings”) – 32
- Michael Rady (“The Mentalist,” “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”) – 33
- Don Stark (“The 70s Show,” “Father of the Pride”) – 60
- Ray Wise (“Reaper,” “Twin Peaks”) – 67
- Kirko Bangz – 25
- Lim Bizkit’s Fred Durst – 44
- John Hiatt – 62
- Demi Lovato – 22
- KRS-One – 49
- Chicago’s James Pankow – 67
- Robert Plant – 66
- The late guitarist Dimebag Darrell (1966-2004) (FAST FACTS: Dimebag was shot and killed by gunman Nathan Gale while on stage during a performance with Damageplan in Columbus, Ohio) … he would have been 48.
- The late Isaac Hayes (1942-2008) …he would have been 71.
- The late Jim Reeves (1923-1964) … he would have been 91.
- Boxing promoter Don King – 83
- Former Texas Congressman Ron Paul – 79
- Journalist, author and reality TV star (“The Real Housewives of New York City”) Carole Radziwill – 51
- “Today Show” weatherman Al Roker – 60
- Film director David O. Russell (“The Fighter,” “Flirting with Disaster”) – 56
- The late 23rd U.S. President, Benjamin Harrison (FAST FACT: He was the grandson of the ninth President, William Henry Harrison) (1833-1901)
- The late author H. P. Lovecraft ("The Call of Cthulhu,” “Cthulhu Mythos”) (1890 – 1937)
- The late author Jacqueline Susann (“Valley of the Dolls,” “The Love Machine and Once Is Not Enough”) (1918 –1974)…she would have been 96
Former Vogue Editor Thinks Facekini's Could Be A Hit
Think you’ve seen it all in the weird world of fashion? Think again. According to GlobalPost facekinis are a happening trend in China.
In a country where porcelain skin is a sign of wealth and beauty, women are taking on a trend that involves wearing what looks like a cross between a ski mask and a morph suit. These colorful headpieces have holes for the mouth, nose, and eyes, but also have the thickness and snug fit of the head of a morph suit.
The mask covers the wearer’s head, and protects their face and skin while still allowing mobility and sight.
And it’s not just on the beach. Women are wearing them in high fashion magazines too. While these facekinis have been around since 2012, a former "Vogue Paris" editor Carine Roitfeld thinks they could be the next big thing in the world of fashion and has even included the look in her magazine, "CR Fashion Book."
Mom Fakes Cancer To Get To Dr. Phil
Not even Dr. Phil can save Melissa D. Barton now! The 25-year-old mom allegedly scammed people into believing her and her son had cancer. Donations poured in and Barton was booked as a guest on the "Dr. Phil" show.
She had already been arrested on a single felony charge of theft by deception but police were after her eight days later when additional victims were discovered. Barton was getting on a plane from Springfield, Illinois's Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport set to land in Chicago when cops caught up with her and she was taken in.
It's unknown if Chicago was Barton's final stop, considering "Dr. Phil" films in Los Angeles, but her local police chief told the "Belleville News-Democrat," he doesn't think she was trying to flee from her charges.
Source: "Belleville News-Democrat"
Video Of The Day:
What If Michael Bay Directed Up? This...