Holy Cow, what a great show last night at the tyson! Motley Crue was amazing last night.. Alice Cooper was awesome too.. Loved it. Had way too good of time and am paying for it this morning! Hope today goes quick.. Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q. According to a new survey, 9 out of 10 people said they'd switch to a new Cell Phone if it had this. What?
A. Longer Battery Life!
Bonehead Of The Day:
It's hard being a 15-year-old, but it's not usually criminal. Chavonda Gallman called the cops Tuesday afternoon...because she found pornography on her living room television. According to The Smoking Gun, she arrived home with her two-year-old daughter mid-afternoon, and found some adult entertainment had been left on the television.
Gallman figured out it was her 15-year-old son who had been enjoying the adult entertainment.
While watching porn is legal, the South Carolina woman wanted documentation because her son has been having behavioral issues. Apparently, if you can’t parent your children yourself, you can always call the cops to do it for you.
Source: The Smoking Gun
Family Of Five Stuck On Amusement Ride When Park Closed
When you think theme park rides, a ferris wheel doesn't top the "scary" list. For the Riggs-Long family, however, their time on the attraction at a British amusement park has given them nightmares.
Darren Riggs-Long, his wife Lynzie, 10-year-old Kieran, six-year-old Lewis, and three-year-old Jack were at Adventure Island in Essex, England when they decided to ride the ferris wheel. While they were seated at the top, about 50 feet in the air, the family got stuck and realized the park was shutting down around them. "We were at the top of the wheel when the lights went out and staff started shutting the lights down on all the rides just before 10pm," Darren told the Mirror. "It was cold and really dark." He claims the family were calling out for help for 15 minutes before "a member of the public spotted them." It was then an attendant came over and brought them down.
Adventure Island apologized to the family, but did say according to security footage they were on the ride for just about three minutes before being brought down. "A member of staff was at the ride the entire time this was taking place to reassure them we were going to resolve the issue as swiftly as possible, which we did," the statement from the park read.
Police in Wagoner, Oklahoma have arrested a local woman they said was intoxicated and not wearing any pants at Wagoner High School on Monday. The good news? There were no students around as it was an in-service day for teachers. The bad news (other than the obvious)? The woman, identified as Lorie Hill, was a newly hired teacher for Wagoner Public Schools.
Two Wagoner High School teachers found her intoxicated and without pants in an empty classroom she was claiming to be her own, KOKI-TV reports. Police officers found her in the principal’s office, where the school staff had been detaining Hill since finding her without pants inside the classroom. Once officers arrived, they had to find a pair of shorts for her to wear and she confessed to drinking vodka in her car before the start of her first day as Wagoner teacher. Hey, teaching is a stressful job!
The Wagoner School District declined to comment on the personnel matter, and it remains unclear what kind of disciplinary action Hill will face as a result of the incident.
- Tessa Allen (“Enough” “Open House”) – 18
- Toblin Bell (known for playing the serial killer Jigsaw in “Saw” movies) – 72
- Chico Benymon (“Half & Half” “Ali”) – 40
- Maggie Castle (“The Time Traveler’s Wife” “The Castle”) – 31
- Abbie Cornish (“Limitless” “Somersault”) – 32
- David Duchovny (“The X-Files” “Californiacation”) – 54
- Francesca Eastwood (“True Crime” “Jersey Boys”) – 21
- Helen Flanagan (Knowns for playing Rosie Webset in the soap opera “Cornotion Street”) – 24
- Keahu Kahuanui (“Teen Wolf”) – 28
- Wayne Knight (Newman in “Seinfeld” “Jurassic Park,” “Toy Story 2”) – 59
- David Mann (“Meet the Browns” “Medea goes to Jail”) – 48
- Michael Shannon (“Man of Steel” “Take Shelter”) – 40
- Charlize Theron (“Monster,” “Prometheus”) – 39
- Randy Wayne (“To Save a Life” “The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning”) – 33
- Maggie Wheeler (“The Parent Trap” “Friends”) – 53
- The late Billie Burke (best known for playing Glinda in “The Wizard of Oz”) (1884-1970)
- Carl Alfalfa Switzer (“The Defiant Ones” “The Big Premiere”) (1927-1959) …he would have been 87
- Rodney Crowell – 64
- Iron Maiden’s Bruce Dickinson – 56
- The Mavericks' Raul Malo – 49
- Michael Peterson – 56
- DJ Samantha Ronson – 37
- B.J. Thomas – 72
- Humorist Garrison Keillor – 72
- Skeptic/magician James Randi (aka "The Amazing Randi") – 86
- Don Larsen (pitched the only perfect game in World Series history) – 85
- The late famed spy Mata Hari (Margaretha Geertruida "Margreet" Zelle MacLeod, better known by her stage name, was an exotic dancer and courtesan who was convicted of being a spy and executed by firing squad in France under charges of espionage for Germany during World War I) (1876 – 1917)
- The late children's author (“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” “Frosty the Snowman”) Romeo Muller (1928 – 1992)…he would have been 86.
Video Of The Day:
So last night saw the Crue and Tommy Lee's drum solo was as always amazing, I thought i'd give you a taste of it. Enjoy!