Happy Friday!!! Got a busy weekend planned here, lots of work, but it will be fun. We have the Rib Run for Camp High Hopes tomorrow morning, I'll be at iWireless telling you about the great deals they have, then going to the Chesterfield for the Saul CD release show. Sunday it's the Car Show at Sioux City Ford Lincoln. You definetly want to be there! Whatever you're doing this weekend, I hope you have a great one. Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q: Each year in the US, there are approximately 45,000 accidents related to what?
Needless to say, he got arrested.
The unnamed 35-year-old man was an equal opportunity creeper, as he reportedly “kissed and groped women and a man” inside the store.
After a stop at the photo processing area, the man moved on to aisle nine and “grabbed a customer's buttocks,” the Omaha World-Herald reported.
He then said, “Hey baby,” to a woman and kissed her while grabbing her behind.
The man, who was also tossing items off shelves as he made his way through the store, briefly left before coming back and sitting on a counter.
As police were taking him out, the man licked an employee’s head to say goodbye.
He was charged with misdemeanor sexual assault and three counts of disturbing the peace.
Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/05/01/Nebraska-man-kisses-people-at-Omaha-Walgreens-licks-employees-head-before-arrest/7651398970420/#ixzz30YXvg4JH
Ohio Teen Takes Grandmother To Prom
ROCKFORD, Ohio, May 1 (UPI) -- Nineteen-year-old Austin Dennison asked an older girl to go with him to his senior prom. Much older, in fact, it was his great-grandmother.
Austin Dennison said he asked his Granny DD, Delores Dennison, to prom at Parkway High School in Rockford, because she never went to hers, Fox News reported.
“I asked her if she would be my prom date,” he said. “How cool would it be to take my great-grandmother to prom?”
“He was so sweet and adamant about it,” Delores, 89, said. “I asked him, ‘But are you sure that you wouldn’t like to take one of the young ladies who could get out there and do everything with you?’ He said no. ‘I want you.’ ”
“At first she was a bit resistant,” the younger Dennison said. “I assured her I was serious and she finally said yes. It was my privilege to take her.”
Delores said she had a little trouble finding a suitable dress for the occasion because they were either "too high or too low."
The two enjoyed a dinner at her favorite restaurant, Bob Evans, before the dance, and at the event Austin presented his great-grandmother with a pearl necklace.
“It was wonderful and I just loved all the girls in their fancy gowns and the gentlemen in their tuxedos. It was quite a night,” Delores said. “Everyone there just could not have been more polite. Everyone got an A+.”
Man Gets Attacked By Squirrel Trying To Take A Selfie With it.
A man tried to take a selfie with a squirrel and the squirrel attacked him, leading to viral pictures on Reddit.
Reddit user Supplenupple, who wished to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, said he was hiking in Florida when he came across a seemingly friendly squirrel and decided to take a selfie with the critter. It turns out the squirrel did not approve of having its picture taken and attacked him.
"I approached it making a clicking noise with my tongue; phone drawn," he told BuzzFeed. "When I got close enough, the squirrel actually tried grabbing my phone. I shook it off, then snapped this photo."
That is when everything went wrong.
"Next thing I knew, the squirrel was on my shoulder, then under my shirt, and then hanging off my back!" he said. "This photo is courtesy of my mom, who collapsed laughing shortly after."
He added that no rabies shot was necessary.
10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner When She's Pregnant
Nine months can be a long time if you’ve got a big mouth.
1. “Whoa! Are you eating again?” (Your partner’s increased appetite in the second trimester is totally normal. You, on the other hand, have no excuse for the 30 chicken wings you just polished off. )
2. “This beer is so refreshing! Man, it sure does hit the spot!”
3. “Geez, the house sure is messy.” (Shut up and spend a few minutes straightening up instead.
4. “The color of the nursery? Eh, I don’t care. Whatever you want.” (When your partner asks your opinion it’s not because you’re an expert on room colors. She wants to see that you’re as invested in the pregnancy as she is.)
5. “You want to discuss baby names again?”
6. “Why do we have to keep shopping for baby clothes?” (Shopping helps a woman feel prepared.)
7. “Hurry up!” She’s waddling as fast as she can.
8. “Are you seriously crying over this?” Your partner is experiencing hormonal changes, so if she’s crying because she’s out of pretzels, don’t freak.
9. “Sorry, hon, the store didn’t have any banana cream pies so I got you a banana.” Pregnancy cravings are not to be trifled with. FIND a pie.
10. “I flipped through the baby books this morning so I’m good to go with this parenting thing.”
- Christine Baranski (“Cybill,” “The Bird Cage,” “The Good Wife,” “Chicago”) – 62
- Theodore Bikel (“Fiddler On The Roof’s” Tevya, “The Defiant Ones”) – 90
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (FAST FACT: In 2007, he set an all-time record by earning the highest income for a first acting role after receiving $5.5-million for his appearance in “The Scorpion King.”) – 42
- Mitzi Kapture (“Silk Stalkings,” “Young & the Restless,” “Baywatch”) - 52
- Jenna Von Oy (“Blossom”) – 37
- Kay Panabaker (“Summerland,” “No Ordinary Family,” “Cyberbully”) (FAST FACT: She graduated from high school at age 13 and gained her online BA in history from UCLA before age 18) – 24
- David Suchet (“The Bank Job,” “Agatha Christie's Poirot”) – 68
- Lily Allen – 29
- Larry Gatlin – 66
- Lesley Gore – 68
- Lou Gramm – 63
- Ty Herndon – 52
- Englebert Humperdinck – 78
- Soccer superstar David Beckham – 39
- Inventor James Dyson (He invented the first bagless vacuum, creating a multibillion-dollar company) – 67
- Olympian Sarah Hughes (American figure skating champion who won a gold medal at the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic games in the Singles category) – 29
- Designer Donatella Versace – 59
- The late Catherine the Great (She was the longest-ruling female leader of Russia. She helped Russia become one of the great powers of Europe and she expanded her country through military wars and diplomacy. (1729 – 1796)
- The late author/ pediatrician Dr. Benjamin Spock (1903 – 1998)
New In Theaters This Weekend:
The Amazing Spider-Man 2" (PG-13): Only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro, Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn, returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: Oscorp.Starring: Andrew Garfield, Denis Leary, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Martin Sheen, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field
"Walk of Shame" (R): A reporter's dream of becoming a news anchor is compromised after a one-night stand leaves her stranded in downtown L.A. without a phone, car, ID or money and only eight hours to make it to the most important job interview of her life. Starring: Bill Burr, Elizabeth Banks, Gillian Jacobs, James Marsden, Oliver Hudson
Video Of The Day: