Holy Cow it's Friday! Anyone else think it took forever to get here.. I do! Looking forward to a great weekend with the fam. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q. When it comes to swearing, this movie takes the cake with just over 500 F-bombs in it! What movie?
A. The Wolf of Wall Street!
Bonehead Of The Day:
A drunken driver got caught hiding 30 feet up in a tree, pretending to be an owl.
A Mass. state trooper saw him lose control on the highway, spin out of control, and hit a snowbank. The cop flipped his lights on and the car took off almost a mile before stopping again.
The driver hopped out and "jumped over the guard rail and ran into the woods."
A police dog tracked him to a tree he was hiding in. He kept telling cops that it wasn't him in the accident, and that he was just "an owl in a tree."
Firefighters showed up with a 30-foot ladder and cut tree branches down to get to him. He was arrested and thrown in jail on $3,000 bail.
Bonehead Of The Day #2
A Wisconsin woman accidentally set her van on fire while trying to warm it up with charcoal.
She first tried taking her battery inside to warm up when she couldn't get her van started in -23 degree weather. That didn't work, so she lit a mound of coals under the engine of the car to warm it up.
The strange thing? Drugs and alcohol don't appear to be involved.
The hot coals trick was common in the old days but "not too many people do it anymore" and it's obviously not very safe.
Bonehead Of The Day #3
A drunk Michigan woman called 911 to ask for help because she was stuck in a "tree house."
She told dispatchers she had gotten into an argument with her friend on the way home from a bar and climbed into the "tree house."
Cops used her phone's GPS to track her down to a hunting blind in a tree in a marsh about 25 feet up in the air.
They couldn't carry her out because of the small opening so an officer helped her come down by placing her feet on each step on the way.
She was two times the legal limit for driving so her mom had to come get her.
The woman was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
The World Air Sex Competition.. Yes It's A Thing
The world championships were just held in England in front of a live audience, and participants REALLY got into the air sex - noises, hand motions, and facial expressions were included.
It's like air guitar, where people pretend to play an imaginary guitar, but instead of playing guitar you act out sexual encounters.
The entire sexual experience is played out - from meeting your partner, to seducing them, to foreplay, to intercourse. Air sex is meant to be more comedic than erotic, and thankfully participants are fully clothed.
The competition originally started by a group of Japanese men in a karaoke bar and has grown from there.
Check out a video preview of it. Click the link below.. Warning it's graffic.
Your Facebook Could Start Affecting Your Credit Score
Looking up loan applicants' social media activity has become a popular trend among lenders, and major credit rating agencies like FICO are starting to catch on.
Facebook factors like your number of friends, the number and time span of jobs on your timeline, and status updates about losing a job help to decide whether youre approved or denied, and now will likely begin to influence their credit score as well.
FICO scores are used in more than 90 percent of all credit worthiness lender decisions.
Twitter and LinkedIn are also used to follow a potential borrower's tweets about their job, and whether or not the job they have listed on their application matches the one posted on their LinkedIn profile.
Hand Of God Spotted By NASA
A new NASA X-ray image spotted something in space that resembles the "Hand of God."
The cosmic "hand of God" photo was produced when a star exploded and ejected an enormous cloud of material.
Scientists aren't sure whether the material actually assumed the shape of a hand, or whether its interaction with the other nearby particles is just making it appear that way.
The Hand of God is an example of something called pareidolia, a psychological situation where people see familiar shapes in random images.
Follow Up.. 120 Pound Mother Of 4 Takes Down A 72 Ounce Steak, This Time
A mother of four in Nebraska set a world record by eating a 72 ounce steak in under 3 minutes.
The previous Guinness World Record was 6 minutes and 48 seconds.
The 120-pound woman got into competitive eating this past year but said as a kid she had competitions with her siblings about who could eat the most at a buffet.
Last week she ate a 12 pound sandwich.
SSSSizling Python Pizza
Evan's Neighborhood Pizza in Fort Myers, Florida has what may be the world's most exotic pizza.
They've created a special offering called 'The Everglades' which is your standard cheese and tomato pizza. But with alligator meat, frogs legs and python on top.
The pizza isn't cheap. A medium will set you back around $45.
~~Producer, Cash Warren (Jessica Alba's hubby) is 35
~~Boxing Hall of Famer/grillmaster, George Foreman is 65
~~Actor, Evan Handler is 53 (Californication; Sex & The City)
~~Actress, Janet Jones is 53 (Wayne Gretzky's wife; A League of Their Own; Alpha Dog; Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach)
~~Actor William Sanderson ("Deadwood," ''Newhart") is 66
~~Actress, Trini Alvarado is 47 (Little Women)
~~Actress, Sarah Shahi is 34 (Old School; The L Word; Fairly Legal)
~~Actor/comedian/musician, Jemaine Clement (Flight of the Conchords) is 40
~~Former NFL QB, Jake Delhomme is 39
~~Race car driver, Larry McReynolds is 55
~~Racing legend, Bobby Rahal is 61
~~Rod Stewart is 69
~~Singer, Pat Benatar is 61
~~Singer-keyboardist Donald Fagen (of Steely Dan) is 67.
~~Guitarist Michael Schenker (Scorpions) is 59.
~~Guitarist Matt Roberts (of 3 Doors Down) is 36.
~~Singer Shawn Colvin is 58.
~~Singer Brent Smith (of Shinedown) is 36.
~~Singer Brad Roberts (of Crash Test Dummies) is 50.
~~Singer-guitarist Curt Kirkwood (of Meat Puppets) is 55.
~~Drummer, Aynsley Dunbar is 68 (Journey, Jefferson Starship, Whitesnake; many more)
~~Singer, Frank Sinatra Jr. is 70
~~Rock Musician, Scott Thorston (of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) is 62
~~Rapper, Chris Smith (Daddy Mac) of Kris Kross is 35
In Theaters This Weekend:
The Legend of Hercules (PG-13)
Starring: Kellan Lutz, Liam McIntyre, Scott Adkins, Liam Garrigan. (PROJECTION: only $8 MIL.)
Lone Survivor (-R-)
Expanding to more theaters this weekend
Stars Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch and Ben Foster as four Navy SEALs on a mission in Afghanistan. (PROJECTION: $18 MIL.)
7 Signs That You're Addicted To Facebook:
1. Facebook becomes a priority over work: If you find yourself visiting Facebook more than twice a day at work or have already started sending out resumes because you believe your boss has caught on, unplug now.
2. You start preferring virtual friends over real friends: If you've blown off an invite to a party or a one-on-one session with a friend of over coffee just to chat with your Facebook friends, there might be a problem. You're real friends are trying to have real contact with you while your "Facebook" friends get with you because it's convenient – they're online and you're online.
3. You become a Facebook advocate: If you are appalled when you hear a friend or family member isn't in the Facebook family and begin trying to convince them how great it is and how they're life will be better if they join, you have begun pushing your habit off on someone else.
4. It bothers you to make other plans: Get-togethers and holiday dinners are something most people look forward to. But if you're dreading attending these because it will tear you away from your Facebook, it's time to reevaluate your priorities.
5. You never seem to get enough: If you've gone above and beyond just checking out your wall posts and what your Facebook friends have posted on the home page wall, and have begun looking up the statuses of friends of friends, neighbors of friends, your Facebook browsing has gotten out of control.
6. You're beginning to stalk: Are you beginning to obsessively and routinely check on the posts of ex-boyfriends/girlfriends or that of their ex's? It's time to let go and move on…they obviously have.
7. Friending becomes a competition: If 1,200 friends isn't enough and you're constantly comparing your friends numbers to others', you may have a compulsion that, in real life, is meaningless. How many of those people do you actually talk to in the real world? Those would be the real friends that matter.
Video Of The Day:
This video is awesome.. Very funny. Enjoy!